Guest Speaker Agreement
"Bold & In Business 2.0: On Success, Online Entrepreneurship & New Models for Business"
Speaker Summit: March 2018
GUEST SPEAKER AGREEMENT AND DETAILS
Please read and understand the terms of the Guest Speaker Agreement below.
Before you start submit the form, you need to:
1. Book your interview time with Alex - you can do that here.
2. Email your profile picture and bio to email@example.com
Once you have submitted the form I will be in touch with further information about the interview, and the promotional materials you may use in your promotion of the summit.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Terms and Conditions of The summit
By acknowledging and indicating your agreement below, or continuing to participate as a Guest Speaker at the Bold & In Business Version 2.0 Summit (the Summit), you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You will participate in a 45 minute interview with Alex Turner (the Organiser) for the the Summit (Interview), comprising of original content in a Q&A style session.
- The Interview will be recorded by the Organiser for the purposes of the the Summit (Recording).
- You may do a soft call to action, no hard selling. If you intend to present an offer, you must inform the Organiser at the time of agreeing to participate. The presentation of any such offers or solicitation is subject to the Organiser’s agreement.
- The Organiser will provide the back-end coordination and production of the LLBS, including: conference call facility, recording, editing, marketing material and email reminders to participants, etc.
- You will promote the the Summit in accordance with the schedule detailed below.
- Any variations to this agreement will be made in writing between the parties.
- You agree to participate in the Interview at no charge to the Organiser, the Summit or any associated entities and will not request compensation in the future.
- You acknowledge that the Recording may be included in further programs by the Organiser or the Summit as supplementary material, which may not be directly related to this specific the Summit event.
- If the Recording is used in supplementary material, the Organiser will provide your name, website, and any call to action that You provided.
- If you DO NOT wish to have this call used as supplementary material for future, you must indicate accordingly below.
- Any material used in the Interview is and remains yours alone.
- The Organiser and the Summit owns the Recording and transcripts of the Interview.
- The Organiser agrees to allow you to distribute of the Recording without compensation to the Organiser or the Summit, subject to the following conditions:
- the Recording must be accompanied by appropriate attribution to the Organiser and the Summit, including a direct link to www.alexxturner.com
- The Organiser will have full editorial control over the way in which the Recording, the Organiser and the the Summit are referred to.
- The Recording must not be sold by you for any amount, in part or in whole.